PinPoint Macro Analytics
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. About the Website
1. 1 Welcome to www.PinPointMacro.com (the 'Website '). The Website provides charts on factual economic and financial market information (the 'Services').
1. 2 The Website is owned and operated by Macro Analytics PTY. LTD. (ABN 65 642 332 045) trading as PinPoint Macro Analytics (' PinPoint Macro Analytics'). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by PinPoint Macro Analytics. Please read these terms and conditions (the ' Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading content on the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of the Services, immediately.
1. 3 PinPoint Macro Analytics reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records. You should check this Website regularly for any changes PinPoint Macro Analytics have made to the Terms.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by PinPoint Macro Analytics in the user interface.
3. Subscription to use the Services
3. 1 In order to access the Services, you must first purchase a subscription through the Website (the 'Subscription') and pay the applicable fee for the selected Subscription (the ' Subscription Fee').
3. 2 In purchasing the Subscription, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that the Subscription you elect to purchase is suitable for your use.
3. 3 At the time of purchasing the Subscription, you will be required to register for an account through the Website before you can access the Services (the ' Account').
3. 4 As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
(a) Email address
(c) Country of Residence
3. 5 You warrant that any information you give to PinPoint Macro Analytics in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3. 6 Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered client (member) of the Website (' Member') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Services from the time you have completed the registration process until the subscription period expires (the 'Subscription Period').
3. 7 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
(a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with PinPoint Macro Analytics; or
(b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. Your obligations as a Member
4. 1 As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
(a) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
(i) the Terms; and
(ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
(b) you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services.
(c) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify PinPoint Macro Analytics of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware.
(d) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of PinPoint Macro Analytics providing the Services;
(e) you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of PinPoint Macro Analytics.
(f) you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
(g) you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by PinPoint Macro Analytics for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
(h) you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited without the permission of the management of PinPoint Macro Analytics.
5. 1 Where the option is given to you, you may make payment of the Subscription Fee by way of:
(a) Credit Card Payment ('Credit Card')
5. 2 All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Stripe. In using the Website, the Services, or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Stripe terms and conditions which are available on their website.
5. 3 You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Subscription Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Subscription Fee .
5. 4 You agree and acknowledge that PinPoint Macro Analytics can vary the Subscription Fee at any time and that the varied Subscription Fee will come into effect following the conclusion of the existing Subscription Period.
6. Refund Policy
PinPoint Macro Analytics will only provide you with a refund of the Subscription Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the management of PinPoint Macro Analytics makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances . Where this occurs, the refund will be in the proportional amount of the Subscription Fee that remains unused by the Member (the ' Refund').
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property
7. 1 The Website, the Services and all of the related products of PinPoint Macro Analytics are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by PinPoint Macro Analytics or its contributors.
7. 2 All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by PinPoint Macro Analytics, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
(a) use the Website pursuant to the Terms.
(b) copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device's cache memory; and
(c) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use unless otherwise provided in writing by the management of PinPoint Macro Analytics.
PinPoint Macro Analytics does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by PinPoint Macro Analytics.
(a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
(b) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
(c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
7. 4 You may not, without the prior written permission of PinPoint Macro Analytics and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs.
9. General Disclaimer
9. 1 Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
9. 2 Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
(a) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
(b) PinPoint Macro Analytics will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from 'PinPoint Macro Analytics' failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
9. 3 Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of PinPoint Macro Analytics make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of PinPoint Macro Analytics) referred to on the Website, including (but is not restricted to) any loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
(a) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
(b) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
(c) costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of PinPoint Macro Analytics; and
(d) the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
9.4 PinPoint Macro Analytics, its directors, officers or employees do not provide any warranty that:
(a) access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
(b) any defects or errors will be corrected immediately;
(c) the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
9.5 Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which PinPoint Macro
Analytics shall not be liable.
10. Limitation of liability
10. 1 PinPoint Macro Analytics' total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
10. 2 You expressly understand and agree that PinPoint Macro Analytics, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
10.3 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, PinPoint Macro Analytics, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from your use of the Website or your breach of the Terms. You shall co-operate with PinPoint Macro Analytics in the defence of any claim. PinPoint Macro Analytics' reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
If you breach the Terms, failure by PinPoint Macro Analytics to take action will not constitute a waiver of their rights and remedies arising from that breach and PinPoint Macro Analytics will reserve entitlement to enforce their rights and remedies in relation to that breach or any other situation where you commit a breach of the Terms. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if it is in writing and signed by PinPoint Macro Analytics.
12. Termination of Contract
12.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by PinPoint Macro Analytics as set out below.
12.2 If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
(a) not renewing the Subscription prior to the end of the Subscription Period.
(b) providing PinPoint Macro Analytics with a minimum 14 days' written notice of your intention to terminate before the end of your Subscription Period: and.
(c) closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where PinPoint Macro Analytics has made this option available to you.
(d) Your notice should be sent, in writing, to PinPoint Macro Analytics via the 'Contact Us' link on our homepage.
12. 3 PinPoint Macro Analytics may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
(a) you do not renew the Subscription at the end of the Subscription Period.
(b) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision.
(c) PinPoint Macro Analytics is required to do so by law;
(d) the provision of the Services to you by PinPoint Macro Analytics is, in the opinion of PinPoint Macro Analytics, no longer commercially viable.
12. 4 Subject to local applicable laws, PinPoint Macro Analytics reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts PinPoint Macro Analytics' name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
13.1 You agree to indemnify PinPoint Macro Analytics, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
(b) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
(c) any breach of the Terms.
13.2 PinPoint Macro Analytics reserves its rights to bring legal action against any person or company who is breaching the Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
14. Dispute Resolution
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute ('Dispute') has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice ('Notice') by that other party, the parties to the Terms ('Parties') must:
(a) Within 14 days of the Notice, endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
(b) If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Australian Mediation Association or his or her nominee;
(c) The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
(d) The mediation will be held in Sydney, Australia.
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as "without prejudice" negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
14.5 Termination of Mediation
If 2 weeks have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
15. Venue and Jurisdiction
The Services offered by PinPoint Macro Analytics is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. However, with the use of the internet, it is likely to be viewed by residents outside of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
16. Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
17. Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed, and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
You must not misuse the Website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website; corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Website. PinPoint Macro Analytics will not be liable for any damage caused by distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
20. Other Websites and links/security
PinPoint Macro Analytics is not responsible for the content of any website linked to and from the Website. Your linking to any other website is entirely at your risk. PinPoint Macro Analytics does not take any responsibility for the content in, or currency of, any such links. All links are provided for convenience only and their inclusion does not suggest any endorsement of, or relationship with, any linked organisation.
21. Revised Terms